ReiN’ature understands your privacy’s critical nature and how much you care about the dissemination of your information online and offline. We respect your privacy and only collect and use information in ways that are beneficial to you and with an approach that recognizes your right and our obligations under the law.
1) Types of personal information we collect
Personal information pertains to information used to identify, locate or contact our customers and website guests. It also relates to other information that may be connected with personal information. We collect the following;
– Contact Information: This allows us to communicate with you. We ask for details such as name, postal address (s), email address (s) phone numbers or other addresses through which you can be contacted.
– Financial Account Information: This is needed to process payments for our organic hair and skin products you buy.
2. How ReiN’ature collects information.
– ReiN’ature asks for your personal information when you subscribe, register, create an account, and/or make an order or any other type of interaction with the website or customer service.
3. How we use the Information, we Collect
– We use the information we collect to;
– Provide an advertisement to you via our website, email, and other methods of information dissemination.
– Provide you with special offers for our products.
– Provide customer assistance to you.
– Process your orders, including purchase and redemption.
– Track redemption of order and carry out other analytics.
– Carry out surveys, contests or other promotional activities or events sponsored by either other partners which you get as a benefit for being our customer or us.
– Send you reminders, technical updates, security alerts, updates, and administrative assistance and messages.
– Operate and improve our website.
4. The release of Personal Data
We will not sell, transfer, rent or share your private information with other parties except third party service providers that provide some of our services on our behalf.
5. Information Security
We take essential precautionary measures to guard the safety of our customers’ information by adopting proper data collection, storage, and processing methods and security standards to guard against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your data.